Announcing the Bathroom Blogfest 2009Posted on: 21/10/2009, by : Laurence Borel
The 2009 Bathroom Blogfest, now in its fourth year, brings together 20 bloggers from the U.S., Canada, the UK and India who will post at least once on some aspect of the theme: ‘Flush the Recession and Plunge into Forgotten Spaces.’ The topic is very much ‘open-ended’ so it’ll interesting to see what other blogfesters talk about!
The Bathroom Blogfest began in 2006 as the brainchild of Stephanie Weaver, and Susan Abbott, who wanted to connect with fellow bloggers passionate about the customer experience. The Bathroom Blogfest has now grown into a resource for retailers and restaurants that are looking for tips on how to create a better experience for customers.
You can stay up to date with the Bathroom Blogfest by joining our Fan Page on Facebook, and you can of course, follow us on @BathroomBlogfes.
Participating bloggers for the Bathroom Blogfest ’09 include:
• Susan Abbott at Customer Experience Crossroads
• Reshma Anand at Qualitative Research Blog
• Shannon Bilby at From the Floors Up
• Shannon Bilby and Brad Millner at My Big Bob’s Blog
• Jeanne Byington at The Importance of Earnest Service
• Becky Carroll at Customers Rock!
• Leslie Clagett at KB Culture
• Katie Clark at Practical Katie
• Iris Shreve Garrott at Checking In and Checking Out
• Julie at Julie’s Cleaning Secrets Blog
• Marianna Hayes at Results Revolution
• Maria Palma at People To People Service
• Professor Toilet at Professor Toilet’s Blog
• David Reich at My 2 Cents
• Bethany Richmond at The Carpet and Rug Institute Blog
• Carolyn Townes at Becoming a Woman of Purpose
• Stephanie Weaver at Experienceology
• C.B. Whittemore at Flooring The Consumer and Simple Marketing Blog
• Linda Wright at Lindaloo.com: Build Better Business with Better Bathrooms
I am absolutely delighted to be involved in this blogging event, once again, and I look forward to reading your posts ladies!