Did you know that it takes at minimum 6-7 brand encounters before someone will remember your brand? Every impression counts. Each brand touch with a potential new client, current customer, brand advocate or even those who know nothing about your brand is leaving behind an impression. It’s an impression that is going to be positive, neutral or negative.
“A brand is a customer experience represented by a collection of images and ideas; often, it refers to a symbol such as a name, logo, slogan, and design scheme. Brand recognition and other reactions are created by the accumulation of experiences with the specific product or service, both directly relating to its use, and through the influence of advertising, design, and media commentary.” (American Marketing Association)
Bringing a brand to life across a number of touch points involves classical visual design in the form of logos, font, website and such like. Our goal is to make each and every brand encounter as positive and memorable as it can be. Our offering is two-fold: strategic and tactical.
Digital Branding Strategy: we work with start-ups to create exciting brands that thrive in the digital world. We will work with you to identify and create the right tone of voice, and right visual identity for your brand. We can also help with branded video content and video storytelling to build your brand.
Social Media Strategy: We will conduct an extensive Social Media audit to understand the impact Social Media is having on your brand, and to understand which social media platforms really matter to your brand.
Online strategy development: We will develop a marketing plan to help you develop exciting multichannel user journeys across paid (e.g. PPC, social advertising), owned (website, content marketing strategy, email strategy) and earned media (social) over a period of time to achieve your marketing objectives.
- Email marketing: Do you have something to sell, a cause to promote, a service to provide or something you’d like to share with your customers? Email Marketing can be a quick and powerful tool to reach but also engage with your customers. Email marketing and social media both interact with people in different ways, however when combined, these channels can help you leverage your content in unprecedented ways.
- Content Marketing and Social Media: Instead of pitching your products or services, you are delivering information that makes your buyer more informed. The essence of content strategy is the belief that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, customers will ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty.
- Pay Per Click (PPC): We work with some of the best freelancers in the UK to ensure the best ROI possible for your Pay Per Click campaigns
- Facebook advertising: Facebook advertising should be approached in a similar way to paid search marketing, with high level targeting and a diligent focus on the return on investment. Through Facebook advertising you can display ads targeted by location, age and personal interests. Like search marketing, costs are based upon the pay-per-click model and can be controlled in line with your budget.
- Twitter advertising: Without a doubt, Twitter is one of the largest, fastest-growing communication platforms across the world. As it continues to gain momentum, more people are wanting to hop on board with its advertising platforms. Whether you want to promote an account/Tweets or run a promoted trend, I can help.